Is it possible to register two animals as ESA? So that they can take turns and it won’t be too stressful for anyone

Yes, of course if the doctors declaration or the confirmation of the psychotherapist is mentioning both animals.

Nethertheless you would have to get ESAeurope ID cards for both animals. This is not a new request. We have several clients doing this.

best regards


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *