We have recently developed some news for ESAeurope, which we will briefly introduce to you in the following:
- Some of our customers have asked us to install a simpler selection method on our site. We have responded to this request through the ” Quick Access Bar “, whichallowseasy access to important areas.
- We have added a number of new forms to the website, which now easily improve communication with us and reduce it to the essentials. So you can now send your data and pictures to us without much effort (form “data transfer”). If necessary, you can book an online therapy with us (form “Booking Online Therapy”), you have direct access to our shop, you will find current information on flying with your dog (page Airlines) and we will provide you with a number of other useful information.
- As an integral part of the necessary PSD training of your dog, we have also designed an e-learning platform “PSD Online Trainings Course”, which includes 16 chapters with over 90 individual sections on the subject of PSD training. You get direct access to this online course when you book one of the available PSD Service Packages in our shop. After booking a PSD package, you will receive your individual access data for this course and can cope with it in your time and in your own way.
- In order to clarify the fundamental question of whether you are even eligible as a owner of a PSD dog (unfortunately there are certain requirements here), we have recently put a test form on the homepage (quick access button “PSD Test – can your dog be a PSD). Please use this test to ensure that you can act as a PSD human/animal partner team.
- Now, after a few months of the new PSD regulation, we can also clearly say that more customers tend to certify their dog as a PSD, even if this is much more complex and takes more time and money. We can also say that more and more global acting airlines are following the rules of US DoT standards in accepting PSD’s. In order to certify your dog as a PSD, in contrast to the normal ESA (Emotional Support Animal), training is simply necessary, which in addition to the therapeutic confirmation of the dog owner also requests a training certification by a trained and qualified dog trainer. Therefore, there are three different PSD packages to book in our shop, which you can choose depending on your level of training.
We are currently working on further innovations, which we will gradually put on the homepage. The next step will be an introduction video of ESAeurope as an organisation that we are currently working on.
So much for the latest information
Your team from ESAeurope